"I am the true vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them will bear much fruit." John 15:5

Monday, September 7, 2009

Puppy Love


I also stumbled across an article on calculating a dog's age...thought it was worth sharing this:

According to this, Comet the Dog and R are about the same age!

"The official formula, according to the American Veterinary Medical Association, equates the first year of a medium-sized dog's life to 15 years of a human's. The dog'...s second year equals nine years for a human. And after that, every year feels like five for a dog.

=> Click here to calculate your dog's age

2 comments:

Arianna Belle said...

I'm going to pass this on to my sister...she adopted a dog and doesn't know how old he is. Thanks for sharing!

Southern Aspirations said...

oh I love this!